ACS Jakarta Canteen is a well-being and interest of the students. School is committed to ensuring that canteen vendors are able to provide not only good services, but also cater to the nutritional needs of students and that the food sold in the canteen is healthy and at reasonable prices.
The school management team and the Canteen Committee are responsible for the selection and appointment of vendors based on the criteria and procedures. The management expects to improve the availability of healthy food choices in school canteens through an integrated program involving teachers, canteen vendors, parents and students.
There will be one (1) vendor selected for providing food in the academic year 2019-2020. Period of contract is one (1)-year period, started from July 2019. Vendor should be able to:
1. Provide food for students’ snack and lunch that:
2. Provide good service.
3. Observe a high standard of food
4. Provide personal hygiene by submitting the health check up of each personal.
The applicant should have experiences in selling food either in a commercial area or school canteen, including catering businesses for at least one (1) year. It should be proven by providing pictures and necessary documents in the proposal. Those who do not have experiences need not apply.
Types of food that are preferred by the school are based on one of the following themes:
The applicant should be able to provide a list of Western Fusion Food in the proposal. Notes:
The vendor must follow the agreed theme at all times.
The service required from the vendor is the following:
The school will provide the following facilities for the vendor:
Price is in Indonesian Rupiah. Some brief guideline for the food pricing should be at the current price and reasonable quantity is the following:
Notes: The price should not be changed until school is ended in June 2020, except there is an adjustment in some cases such as oil price.
1. The applicant should fill and submit the following:
2. Applicants can obtain the application forms from the receptionist, or download it at ACS Jakarta website, www.acsjakarta.sch.id.
3. The Canteen Committee will select the most suitable candidates.
4. Applications are not selected on a first-come-first served basis.
1. Where to get the application form?
2. What if the applicant submits the application form only?
The school is not allowed to accept incomplete document. The candidate should submit all documents as it is stated in clause V. Submission and Deadline.
3. Is the applicant allowed to join with others?
The school prefers one (1) person or one (1) institution for each vendor, but we are open to this, as long as there is a single person who will be responsible.
4. Will applications be considered on a first-come-first serve basis?
No, they will not. They are considered on a case-by-case basis.
5. What are the rates of rental for a canteen stall?
The school will charge a certain percentage from gross sales, considered for cleaning and rental. The vendor should pay its own electricity charges, which will be billed separately by the school.
6. How the applicants are informed of the outcome of their application?
The results will be announced on 27 May 2019 by email and the selected candidate is expected to be ready to open in the Quarter 1, 15 July 2019.
7. What time is the vendor to operate?
The vendor is expected to operate started from 8.30 am to 2.00 pm, Monday to Friday. Every week, each of the vendors will be given a turn to open until 5.00 pm, to cater the students who participate in CCA. If necessary, selected vendors are expected to operate in the school events during the scheduled weekends or holidays.
8. Who is the approving authority on the appointment of stallholders?
The Canteen Committee based on the recommendation of the school management team approves the appointment of stallholders to the school.
9. Is the Canteen Agreement a permanent one?
The canteen agreement is valid from July 2019 to June 2020, subject to the terms and conditions. The agreement may be renewed subject to the decision of the Canteen Committee.
10. Is the vendor allowed to sell non-halal food?
No. All food must be halal food.
11. Are the candidates of Canteen Vendor able to choose the location?
No, they are not. The location of the counter will be at the available location.
12. Where to ask for further clarification?
For further clarification email the Cafeteria Manager, Mr David Wildrik ACS Jakarta, email@example.com. We will reply to your email within two (2) working days.
ACS Jakarta, 6 May 2019